This list of projects I hope to achieve over 2012 is being put together in January 2012 in conjunction with the Moving Target series of blogposts.I'm tweaking and re-ordering this list as I go.
- Update my 1911 census enumerators spreadsheet for other surnames found in the household - around 1/2 day - DONE 2 Jan!
- 1910 valuation book transcription for the BGS - probably around 20 hours
- 1798 inclosure map transcription - the key to this shouldn't take more than around 1/2 day
- Clear in-tray of doom (Wing division) and sort out new filing system for my physical Wing "library" - around 6 hours work, plus inevitable distraction time
- Marriage transcriptions, initially the 156 entries for the period 1837 to 1851 - around 15 hours
- Complete the farms project - probably around six months :(