Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Next March....

....remind me not to start any projects! I'd decided to work on a wee project seeing how Family Historian (as an example of traditional family history software) could be adapted and used for a one-place study, as well as making a good dent in the 1910 valuation books project, not to mention continuing to process my photos taken last year at my brother's wedding and the associated trip to UK and Antigua (there's a deadline ticking on some vouchers I have to get a photobook printed). Unfortunately every year I underestimate how busy we're going to get at work approaching the financial year end and therefore how much energy I'm going to have left over for personal projects. Yes, I've done it again this year. Maybe next year I'll remember?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing