Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One Lovely Blog award


The lovely Jo of Wibbling Jo's Genealogy Blog thinks my blog is One Lovely Blog! Thanks Jo!

One blog that is certainly lovely is Notes of Life from Nikki-Ann in Wales. I can't get enough of UK photography and Nikki-Ann's shots always brighten my Blogger feed - and she's a fellow family historian too.

Good UK genealogy blogs are a bit thin on the ground. Does anyone else out there have a blog sharing their journey in researching their UK ancestry?

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Hi Alex

Yes, I've got a nucleus of a bolg over at http://setait.blogspot.com/

I need to get into the habit of blogging regularly though.

Many years ago I used to live near Wing so it's nice to see something about it online.

All the best
Sheena

Alex Coles said...

Thanks Sheena! Sheena's blog is on Scottish research. Scotland is represented in Wing in the second half of the 19th century by Alexander Lowe WEBSTER, land agent to Lord Overstone - Alexander was from Kerriemuir and is commemorated on a plaque in All Saints Church.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing