Thursday, November 04, 2010

Happy Blogiversary to me!

Today I am four years old! And this year I remembered my blogiversary!

This blog isn't my main online presence (that would be here. And here. And from next week, here. What can I say, these things happen!) so I don't have time for it to be as fabulous as some other genealogy blogs (you know who you are - yes, you!), but I hope you enjoy popping by all the same (plus there are bribes goodie bags at my blogiversary party, filled with warm fuzzies, RAOGKs, and climbing gear for those brick walls). Enjoy, and thanks for coming!*

* Yes, I have abused the exclamation mark just a leeetle bit in this post. But I'm four! I'm allowed!

6 comments:

Elizabeth O'Neal said...

Happy blogaversary, Alex! Here's to many more!

Sheri Fenley said...

Alex Dahling!

You are twice as old as I am ROTFLMAO!!!!

At least in blog years you are. In real life Mad-men years, I am probably twice as old as you.

And now I shall sing!

HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOU, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOU, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY DEAR AAAAALLLEX, HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY TO YOUUU!

GeniAus said...

Blogiversary wishes from across the ditch from one of your RSS followers.

Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alex!

Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the new one place study site.

John

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Happy Blogiversary. Here's to the past four and to many many more. I hope I can make it to four.

Amy Coffin, MLIS said...

Happy blogiversary!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing