Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advent Calendar - Christmas Shopping

A post for the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories

My family is consistently organised and consistently early with everything. This of course extends to Christmas shopping, and I've had all mine done for a couple of weeks (although the last one was only wrapped a few days ago - the shame!). I doubt anyone in my family has ever braved the crowds on Christmas Eve, although I have worked Christmas Eve in retail so I know exactly what it's like from that side of the counter.

My parents report it was always a big event to go Christmas shopping. Seeing all the lights and decorations, and selecting a present to buy after having saved up your pocket money, was a big treat in itself.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing