Thursday, January 05, 2012

The moving target - 1798 inclosure map

Last year my superstar genealogy friend Paul took photos of Wing's inclosure map for me. Inclosure took place in 1798, so the map and its key as to who was given what land-wise is pretty useful. I'm about a quarter of the way through transcribing the key, and as it will be pertinent information for the farms project I would like to get the inclosure map transcription done before resuming work on the farms. It's making the Moving Target list!

I will certainly be able to get this done this month. For those keeping track at home, I'm now expecting to be gainfully occupied for at least three-quarters of 2012 - what else might make the list?

[For background to The Moving Target series of posts, see the story so far]

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing